Club MEG is our version of a journal club. We welcome NIH MEG researchers to lead discussions on any MEG topic, including interesting papers, experiment ideas, analysis techniques, or finding from your research.
Interested in presenting a topic? Email Fred Carver at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to present.
Notifications of upcoming talks are sent to the MEG_ANNOUNCE listserv.
- 12/03/2021 at 1:00pm Initial meeting for Machine Learning in MEG SIG - Journal Club discussion: Deconstructing multivariate decoding for the study of brain function,
- 01/14/2021 at 1:00pm MEG Group Data Analysis in AFNI and MNE Python Tutorial, Club MEG - Fred Carver & Jeff Stout
- 02/11/2021 at 1:00pm TBD - Connectivity
- 03/10/2021 at 1:00pm Using Information Theory for MEG Studies - Stephen Robinson
- 11/12/2021 Amaia Benitez, "From ECoG to Magnetocorticography: Optically Pumped Magnetometers for Non-Invasive, High Resolution Imaging"
- 10/22/2021 Stephen Robinson, "Fundamentals of Beamformers"
- 10/23/2020 Angela Wang and Tom Holroyd, Neurofeedback Discussion.
- Jeff Stout, MNE Python Tutorial 10 01 21
Special Interest Groups
- Machine Learning Special Interest Group: ML SIG
Meeting monthly on the 4th Friday of every month 1-2pm.
Contact Jeff Stout for more information if you are interested in joining.