|MediaWiki updated to version 1.35.1, PHP updated to version 8.1.2 - August 2022.|
NIMH MEG Core Facility
National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, Maryland
Welcome to the NIMH MEG Core Facility website. Here you can find information ranging from local operations of the lab, to general topics on the analysis of MEG data, including software available for download.
- The MEG Core Facility is a patient care area and follows Clinical Center guidelines regarding masking. Refer to the Guidelines for Use of Masks in Patient Care Area for details.
- Suggested MEG screening form for subjects
- MEG Slack Workspace. Our customer support channel! Contact Anna Namyst to sign up.
- Request Staff Support for MEG Scans -- This form can be used to request staff support for scans, or to request MEG Lab Orientation or Brainsight training. If requesting an orientation/training, please provide general availability.
- MEG Basics for Clinical Staff - what you need to know when you provide coverage in the MEG Lab for your subject/patient during a MEG scan.