Club MEG is our version of a journal club. We welcome NIH MEG researchers to lead discussions on any MEG topic, including interesting papers, experiment ideas, analysis techniques, or finding from your research.
Interested in presenting a topic? Email Fred Carver at email@example.com if you would like to present.
Notifications of upcoming talks are sent to the MEG_ANNOUNCE listserv.
- 12/03/2021 at 1:00pm TBD, Initial meeting for Machine Learning in MEG SIG
- 11/12/2021 at 2:00pm Amaia Benitez, "From ECoG to Magnetocorticography: Optically Pumped Magnetometers for Non-Invasive, High Resolution Imaging"
- Slides: OPM and MCoG Research Introduction
- Recording: Coming soon!
- 10/22/2021 Stephen Robinson, "Fundamentals of Beamformers"
- 10/23/2020 Angela Wang and Tom Holroyd, Neurofeedback Discussion.
- Jeff Stout, MNE Python Tutorial 10 01 21
Special Interest Groups
- Machine Learning Special Interest Group: ML SIG
Contact Jeff Stout for more information!