|MediaWiki updated to version 1.35.1, PHP updated to version 8.1.2 - August 2022.|
NIMH MEG Core Facility
National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, Maryland
Welcome to the NIMH MEG Core Facility website. Here you can find information ranging from local operations of the lab, to general topics on the analysis of MEG data, including software available for download.
- As of September 20, 2021, the Helium Recycling System (reliquifier) is back in operation! Reminder, the liquifier must be put into Quiet Mode during scanning and the liquifier must be restarted at the end of your scan before leaving the lab.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols training is required for all members of your team before scanning in the lab. New users will have this training included in their lab safety training and orientation. Current users can complete the training virtually with Anna Namyst. Additionally, the lab cleaning and personnel reporting form must be completed after every scan (NIH network or NIH VPN required to access).
- Our suggested MEG screening form for subjects
- MEG Slack Workspace. Our customer support channel! Anyone with an nih.gov e-mail can join, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up with a different e-mail
- Request Staff Support for MEG Scans -- This form can be used to request staff support for scans, or to request MEG Lab Orientation or Brainsight training. If requesting an orientation/training, please provide general availability.
- MEG Basics for Clinical Staff - what you need to know when you provide coverage in the MEG Lab for your subject/patient during a MEG scan.