Jump to navigation Jump to search
Club MEG is our version of a journal club. We welcome NIH MEG researchers to lead discussions on any MEG topic, including interesting papers, experiment ideas, analysis techniques, or finding from your research.
Interested in presenting a topic? Email Fred Carver at email@example.com if you would like to present.
Notifications of upcoming talks are sent to the MEG_ANNOUNCE listserv.
- Amaia Benitez Andonegui, Topic and Date TBA
- 10/22/2021 Stephen Robinson, Fundamentals of Beamformers.
- Slides: SAM Beamforming Fundamentals
- 10/23/2020 Angela Wang and Tom Holroyd, Neurofeedback Discussion.
- Slides: Neurofeedback Review; Real-time Beamforming.
- Jeff Stout, MNE Python Tutorial 10 01 21