Club MEG is our version of a journal club. We welcome NIH MEG researchers to lead discussions on any MEG topic, including interesting papers, experiment ideas, analysis techniques, or finding from your research.
Interested in presenting a topic? Email Fred Carver at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to present.
Notifications of upcoming talks are sent to the MEG_ANNOUNCE listserv.
- 11/12/2021 at 2:00pm Amaia Benitez, "From ECoG to Magnetocorticography: Optically Pumped Magnetometers for Non-Invasive, High Resolution Imaging"
- Zoom link will be sent out via the MEG_ANNOUNCE listserv
- 10/22/2021 Stephen Robinson, "Fundamentals of Beamformers"
- 10/23/2020 Angela Wang and Tom Holroyd, Neurofeedback Discussion.
- Jeff Stout, MNE Python Tutorial 10 01 21