Jump to navigation Jump to search
Policy Numbers: 1.00, 1.05
Revised: February, 2018
- Normal hours of operations 9:00-5:00 pm Monday - Friday.
The MEG Core Facility staff will be available to assist users during normal hours of operation.
- Users may schedule scans for after hours provided they have received training and are capable of operating MEG equipment in accordance with MEG policies and procedures. After hours use authorization must be obtained from MEG Core staff.
- All requests for scanning time before or after hours and on weekends will be made via the MEG scheduling module. After hours scanning privileges will be based upon approval.
- Users will be given access to the lab after normal operating hours via the keyless entry system.
- All equipment, with the exception of the all computers (acquisition and workstation), must be powered off upon departure.
- It will be the responsibility of the user to make sure the lab is locked upon departure.
- Scan time will be requested and scheduled electronically via the web-based calendar
- Scan time will be scheduled on a first-come-first-served basis.
- All requests will be approved before going “live” on the public calendar.
- All unapproved time requests will appear in red.
- When a MEG Schedule Notification is received the administrator will be responsible for approving or denying the request.
- Users will automatically receive an email message notifying them whether their time has been approved.
- Click of Login location near the bottom of the MEG Schedule/Calendar
- Enter “Username” and “Password”;
- Click on Login;
- Click on the on the calendar day and time desired;
- Enter the “Add Entry” form information –
- Investigator’s Name
- Description of experiment: Use this field to enter any private comments or special equipment needs.
- Sensor position – sitting or supine
- EEG electrodes – EEG, EOG, EMG
- Hold approvals -
- Participants – DO NOT ALTER THIS FIELD (should always be admin for MEG staff who are doing the scheduling)
- Repeat Type – if a recurring appointment enter here
- Repeat End Date – *for recurring appointments only
- Repeat Day (weekly) *for recurring appointments only
- Frequency – for recurring appointments only
- Click on Save.
Edit Or Cancel An Appointment
- Click on the login;
- Enter User Name and Password;
- Click on the entry to be changed (at the point where it gives the little popup detail description);
- Click on option: Edit entry, Delete entry, Add to My Calendar, etc.
*Please note: you must be the owner to be able to edit or delete an entry in the schedule.
- A Facility Access Request Form (FAF) must be submitted electronically in order to become a MEG Lab user.
- The administrator will verify that all the pertinent information has been provided, such as the protocol #, PI’s name and the name of the applicant (requester). The username will be the user’s last name as entered on the Facility Access Form (FAF).
- When a Facility Access Request Form is received the accounts administrator will assign an account and issue a temporary password.
- An email notification of the account name and temporary password will be sent to each applicant.
- User accounts may not be shared.
Scheduling Procedures Policy No. 2.00