Jump to navigation Jump to search
This section contains information relevant to users of the MEG Core Facility.
Interested in starting an new MEG study?
- Contact Allison Nugent to discuss what is involved in using the MEG Core Facility
- Contact Judy Mitchell if you need technical assistance
- Schedule a MEG User Orientation & Safety Training Class
- Join the MEG Announce listserve
- Fill out the Facility Access Request form to gain access to the MEG scheuduling calendar and computers
- Contact Tom Holroyd or Fred Carver for technical and scientific support
Useful Forms and Documents
- Operations - Hours, lab access, and scheduling
- User guidelines for human subjects research
- Preparing research subjects for MEG
- Operation of the MEG Hardware
- Operation of the Acquisition Software
- Operation of stimulus delivery and response systems
- Troubleshooting and Rebooting the Rack
- Safety/Infection control
- Quality Assurance
- Sample Run Sheet
- Note that these policies are drawn from the official Policies and Procedures Manual, in a not terribly user friendly format.