Jump to navigation Jump to search
This section contains information relevant to users of the MEG Core Facility.
Interested in starting an new MEG study?
- Contact Allison Nugent to discuss what is involved in using the core facility
- Contact Judy Mitchell to schedule user orientation and safety training, and fill out the Facility Access Request form.
- Join the MEG Announce listserve
- Contact Tom Holroyd to get an account on the calendar and acquisition computer
Policy and Procedures - THIS SECTION UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Operations - Hours, lab access, and scheduling
- User guidelines for human subjects research
- Preparing research subjects for MEG
- Operation of the MEG Hardware
- Operation of the Acquisition Software
- Operation of stimulus delivery and response systems
- Troubleshooting and Rebooting the Rack
- Safety/Universal Precautions/Infection control
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management
- Sample Run Sheet