This section contains information relevant to users of the MEG Core Facility.
Interested in starting an new MEG study?
- Contact Allison Nugent to discuss what is involved in using the MEG Core Facility
- Contact Judy Mitchell if you need technical assistance
- Schedule a MEG User Orientation & Safety Training Class
- Join the MEG Announce listserve
- Fill out the Facility Access Request form to gain access to the center and computers
- Contact Tom Holroyd or Fred Carver for technical and scientific support
User Guidelines - THIS SECTION UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Operations - Hours, lab access, and scheduling
- User guidelines for human subjects research
- Preparing research subjects for MEG
- Operation of the MEG Hardware
- Operation of the Acquisition Software
- Operation of stimulus delivery and response systems
- Troubleshooting and Rebooting the Rack
- Safety/Infection control
- Quality Assurance and Risk Management
- Sample Run Sheet
Stimulus Presentation Software
PsychoPy: Psychology software in Python
| PsychoPy is an open-source application allowing you run a wide range of neuroscience, psychology and psychophysics experiments. It’s a free, powerful alternative to Presentation™ or e-Prime™, written in Python (a free alternative to Matlab™ ).
- Documentation for Release 1.90.2