This section contains information relevant to users of the MEG Core Facility.
- Request MEG Lab User Orientation & Safety Training Class
- Join the MEG Announce listserv
- Fill out the Facility Access Request form to gain access to the MEG scheduling calendar and computers
Interested in starting an new MEG study?
- Contact Allison Nugent to discuss what is involved in using the MEG Core Facility
- Contact Tom Holroyd, Jeff Stout, or Fred Carver for technical and scientific support, or Anna Namyst for general lab information
All members of the MEG Core staff are available to discuss design feasibility as you plan your study.
Useful Forms and Documents
Note that these policies are drawn from the official Policies and Procedures Manual, in a not terribly user friendly format.
- Operations - Hours, lab access, and scheduling
- User guidelines for human subjects research
- Preparing research subjects for MEG
- Operation of the MEG Hardware
- Operation of the Acquisition Software
- Operation of stimulus delivery and response systems
- Troubleshooting and Rebooting the Rack
- Safety/Infection control
- Quality Assurance
- Sample Run Sheet