|MediaWiki updated to version 1.35.1, PHP updated to version 8.1.2 - August 2022.|
NIMH MEG Core Facility
National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, Maryland
Welcome to the NIMH MEG Core Facility website. Here you can find information ranging from local operations of the lab, to general topics on the analysis of MEG data, including software available for download.
- The Helium Recycling System (reliquifier) installation has been completed! Again!
As of 20210920, we are back in operation. Reminder, the liquifier must be put into Quiet Mode during scanning.
New COVID protocols training is required for your team before scheduling your scan. This additional training can be completed virtually with Anna Namyst. This is not a replacement for the usual MEG training, it is an additional requirement. Also, after every scan, you must complete the lab cleaning and personnel reporting form (must be on NIH network or VPN to access).
- Our suggested MEG screening form for subjects
- MEG Slack Workspace. Our customer support channel! Anyone with an nih.gov e-mail can join, contact email@example.com to sign up with a different e-mail
- Request Staff Support for MEG Scans -- This form can be used to request staff support for scans, or to request MEG Lab Orientation or Brainsight training. If requesting an orientation/training, please provide general availability.
- MEG Basics for Clinical Staff - what you need to know when you provide coverage in the MEG Lab for your subject/patient during a MEG scan.