|MediaWiki updated to version 1.35.1, PHP updated to version 7.4.14 - January 27, 2021.|
NIMH MEG Core Facility
National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, Maryland
Welcome to the NIMH MEG Core Facility website. Here you can find information ranging from local operations of the lab, to general topics on the analysis of MEG data, including software available for download.
- The MEG service and cool-down process has begun! The helium recycler (reliquifier) will also be installed in the coming week. We anticipate opening for business on November 9th!
Before everyone schedules, we are requiring some additional training in our new COVID protocols. This additional training can be completed virtually, with Anna Namyst. This is not a replacement for the usual MEG training, it is an additional requirement.
- Our suggested MEG screening form for subjects
- MEG Slack Workspace. Our customer support channel! Anyone with an nih.gov e-mail can join, contact email@example.com to sign up with a different e-mail
- Request Staff Support for MEG Scans -- This form can be used to request staff support for scans, or to request MEG Lab Orientation or Brainsight training. If requesting an orientation/training, please provide general availability.
- MEG Basics for Clinical Staff - what you need to know when you provide coverage in the MEG Lab for your subject/patient during a MEG scan.