Difference between revisions of "Main"
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
*'''New!!''' -- [[Brainsight Coregistration]] -- The MEG Core now boasts a
*'''New!!''' -- [[Brainsight Coregistration]] -- The MEG Core now boasts a system for online coregistration and we are happy to train your group to use it! Contact [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Anna Namyst] for training.
Revision as of 11:41, 7 February 2020
NIMH MEG Core Facility
National Institute of Mental Health, Bethesda, Maryland
Welcome to the NIMH MEG Core Facility website. Here you can find information ranging from local operations of the lab, to general topics on the analysis of MEG data, including software available for download.
- New!! -- Brainsight Coregistration -- The MEG Core now boasts a Brainsight system for online coregistration and we are happy to train your group to use it! Contact Anna Namyst for training.
- Our suggested MEG screening form for subjects
- MEG Slack Workspace. Our customer support channel! Anyone with an nih.gov e-mail can join, contact email@example.com to sign up with a different e-mail
- Request Staff Support for MEG Scans -- This form can be used to request staff support for scans, or to request MEG Lab Orientation or Brainsight training. If requesting an orientation/training, please provide general availability.
- MEG Basics for Clinical Staff - what you need to know when you provide coverage in the MEG Lab for your subject/patient during a MEG scan.