- Researchers at NIH should join the MEG_ANNOUNCE listserv
- Anyone interested in MEG should check out MEG Community, and join their mailing list.
- AFNI is an essential tool for utilizing the SAM pipeline.
- Freesurfer is another essential tool for incorporating anatomical MRI data in your analysis.
- Consider joining the Organization for Human Brain Mapping
- Attend a BioMag meeting
Notes for Mediawiki Editors
- To embed a Microsoft Word document (.doc or docx)in your wikitext, use the following syntax.
[[Image:word.png]] [Media:History_of_MEG.docx| History of MEG Research]] This will format as follows:
- To embed an Adobe pdf document in your wikitext, use the following syntax.
Some important review articles articles on MEG research. [[Image:pdf.png]] [[Media:1993-Hamalainen-RMP.pdf| Reviews of Modern Physics Paper, 1993]] [[Image:pdf.png]] [[Media:2003EncycNeuroSci.pdf| Magnetoencephalography, from the Encyclopedia of Neuroscience, 2003]] [[Image:pdf.png]] [[Media:journal.pone.0120991.PDF|Complexity Measures in MEG: Measuring "Disorder" in Schizophrenia]] This will format as follows:
Some important review articles on MEG research.
Hamalainen, M, et. al, Reviews of Modern Physics, 1993
Python Programming in Neuroimaging
This site is the central repository for the current version of Python for your operating system. It is also the primary source for python documentation for the 2.x and 3.x versions of Python. The site has a useful beginner's guide and a collection of How-Tos on various topics for python developers.
- Python 3.x reference documentation and tutorial Python 3.6 Library Reference and Tutorials
- NumPy, provides an N-dimensional array object Matlab-like features in Python
- NiBabel, tools to read and write common neuroimaging file formats Neuroimaging File Formats in Python