Difference between revisions of "Helpful Links"
(Revision -- Removed WikiEditing Instructions)
m (Amnamyst moved page Links to Helpful Links without leaving a redirect: Revision to MEG site -- Clarifies Page's Purpose)
Latest revision as of 16:58, 8 December 2021
- Researchers at NIH should join the MEG_ANNOUNCE listserv
- Anyone interested in MEG should check out MEG Community, and join their mailing list.
- AFNI is an essential tool for utilizing the SAM pipeline.
- Freesurfer is another essential tool for incorporating anatomical MRI data in your analysis.
- Consider joining the Organization for Human Brain Mapping
- Attend a BioMag meeting
Some important review articles articles on MEG research:
Python Programming in Neuroimaging
This site is the central repository for the current version of Python for your operating system. It is also the primary source for python documentation for the 2.x and 3.x versions of Python. The site has a useful beginner's guide and a collection of How-Tos on various topics for python developers.
- Python 3.x reference documentation and tutorial Python 3.6 Library Reference and Tutorials
- NumPy, provides an N-dimensional array object Matlab-like features in Python
- NiBabel, tools to read and write common neuroimaging file formats Neuroimaging File Formats in Python