Club MEG is our version of a journal club. We welcome NIH MEG researchers to lead discussions on any MEG topic, including interesting papers, experiment ideas, analysis techniques, or finding from your research.
Interested in presenting a topic? Email Fred Carver at email@example.com or Jeff Stout at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to present.
Notifications of upcoming talks are sent to the MEG_ANNOUNCE listserv.
- 01/14/2022 at 1:00pm Club Meg: (Tutorial) MEG Group Data Analysis in AFNI and MNE Python - Fred Carver & Jeff Stout
- 01/28/2022 at 1:00pm ML SIG: (TBD)
- 02/11/2022 at 1:00pm Club MEG: (Journal Club) Connectivity Journal Article (TBD) - Megan Parker
- 02/25/2022 at 1:00pm ML SIG: (Presentation) Decoding Pipeline  - Leonardo Claudino
- 03/10/2022 at 1:00pm Club MEG: (Presentation) Using Information Theory for MEG Studies - Stephen Robinson
- 04/22/2022 at 1:00pm Club MEG: (Journal Club) Consolidation of human skill linked to waking hippocampo-neocortical replay - Ethan Buch
- 05/13/2022 at 1:00pm Club MEG: (Presentation) - Jess Gilbert
- 06/10/2022 at 1:00pm Club MEG: (Presentation) Communication Between the Amygdala and Cortex in the Context of Face Processing - Kunjan Rana
- 07/15/2022 at 1:00pm Club MEG: (Presentation) - Shruti Japee
- 11/12/2021 Amaia Benitez, "From ECoG to Magnetocorticography: Optically Pumped Magnetometers for Non-Invasive, High Resolution Imaging"
- 10/22/2021 Stephen Robinson, "Fundamentals of Beamformers"
- 10/23/2020 Angela Wang and Tom Holroyd, Neurofeedback Discussion.
Previous Tutorials and Training
- Jeff Stout, MNE Python Tutorial 2021
- NIMH MEG Core Staff, NIH MEG Short Course 2018 -- Useful training materials.
Special Interest Groups
- Machine Learning Special Interest Group: ML SIG
Meeting monthly on the 4th Friday of every month 1-2pm.
Contact Jeff Stout for more information if you are interested in joining.
Prior ML SIG topics
- 12/03/2021 Initial meeting for Machine Learning in MEG SIG - Journal Club discussion: Deconstructing multivariate decoding for the study of brain function
- https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2211124721005398?via%3Dihub Consolidation of human skill linked to waking hippocampo-neocortical replay Ethan R.Buch, Leonardo Claudino, Romain Quentin, Marlene Bönstrup, Leonardo Cohen
- https://github.com/hcps-ninds/Replay ANALYSIS CODE: Consolidation of human skill linked to waking hippocampo-neocortical replay